Jonas Joins to Netbeans supported Application servers
By release of first public version of JOnbAS List of netbeans supported application servers growth to
- Sun java application server (Glassfish)
- JBoss application server
- Tomcat servlet container
- WebLogic application server
- JonAs application server
and im sure this is a growing list.
by my experiences , Netbeans has very good support for application server.
specially its support for Glassfish (Sun microsystem itself application server) outstanding.
with the current module you can :
- Starting and stopping the server
- Java and JSP debugging
- Generating the default server specific deployment descriptors
- Deploying, undeploying the Web, EJB and EAR modules
- Browsing the deployed WAR, EJB and EAR modules
which is almost enough.
I think sooner or later we will see good support for Geronimo , Resin and Jetty as contributed or independed modules, and it is that time which Netbeans application server support has no reason not be the best.